Help Paying Your Bill
At Adventist Health, we work hard to help you stay healthy. This includes providing assistance if you have trouble paying your medical bill. You should always be able to get medical care, even if you don’t think you can pay.
- Payment plans - You have options for how you pay, including setting up payment plans. If you have questions about your bill, please call us at (800) 593-1551.
- Medicaid coverage - We can help you obtain coverage through Medicaid/Medi-Cal and/or other government programs. If you have an upcoming scheduled visit or have seen us within the last 90 days, call our Government Program Specialists at (844) 827-5047 and we will help you determine which programs you may be eligible for.
- Financial assistance - If you do not qualify for a government program, you may qualify for low-income financial assistance. You can complete an application when you are receiving care or by calling our Financial Assistance Team at (844) 827-5047. If you are part of our Adventist Health Portland community, please contact us here.
FAP list of providers by hospital
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Adventist Health Castle
- Adventist Health Clear Lake
- Adventist Health Columbia Gorge
- Adventist Health Delano
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Adventist Health Hanford, Reedley, Selma and Tulare
- Adventist Health Howard Memorial
- Adventist Health Lodi Memorial
- Adventist Health Mendocino Coast
- Adventist Health Portland
- Adventist Health Rideout
- Adventist Health St. Helena
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Adventist Health Simi Valley
- Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley
- Adventist Health Tillamook
- Adventist Health Ukiah Valley
- Adventist Health Vallejo
- Adventist Health White Memorial
Hospital Bill Complaint Program
The Hospital Bill Complaint Program is a California state program which reviews hospital decisions about whether you qualify for help paying your hospital bill. If you believe you were wrongly denied financial assistance, you may file a complaint with the Hospital Bill Complaint Program. Go to Hospital Fair Billing Program for more information and to file a complaint.