Empowering You to Live Better, Longer
Authentic and long-lasting happiness is rooted in purpose, connected to faith, and driven by strong relationships and a positive outlook. At Adventist Health, you are essential to bringing our mission to life every day. That’s why we are committed to creating an environment in our hospitals, clinics and offices that empowers you to live a better, longer life.
Blue Zones at Adventist Health is an immersive experience that uses the Blue Zones secrets of longevity to prioritize every aspect of your well-being. Powered by Sharecare, our digital wellness platform partner, we are striving to provide associates with tools and resources to seamlessly integrate well-being into your personal life.
Begin your well-being journey today
- Step 1 – Create an account. All benefits-eligible associates can enroll. Before you download the Sharecare app, you must register here.
- Step 2 – Take the RealAge test. This is Sharecare's scientifically based assessment that determines your body's true age--not what the calendar says.
- Step 3 – Download the Sharecare app. Use your new Blue Zones at Adventist Health account to start your well-being journey.
Explore your well-being
Benefits-eligible associates can earn up to $100 per quarter by participating in well-being activities that are meaningful to you. Cash out rewards for your favorite gift card, or shop in an online wellness marketplace.
Join a well-being challenge
These activities empower you to focus on your physical, emotional and financial well-being, helping you live longer, better.
Take charge of your financial well-being
The Dave Ramsey SmartDollar program helps you evaluate your financial strengths and stressors and supports you in taking charge of your budget.
Navigate your emotional well-being
SyncTALK is a telehealth counseling program connecting you to certified, masters-level counselors to help manage stress, anxiety and life’s uncertainties—at no cost to you.
Join us this year for simple opportunities to grow in your well-being journey! Focusing on Eating Wisely, Moving Naturally, having the Right Outlook and building Connection, Blue Zones at Adventist Health is designing challenges and tools that prioritize the Blue Zones Power 9® habits in our daily practices.
- Jan-March – Blue Zones Lifestyle
- April-June – Move Naturally
- July-Sept – Right Outlook
- Oct-Dec – Connect
* Participation is not required to be eligible for the Adventist Health Employee Health Plan. With the launch of Blue Zones at Adventist Health, the LivingWell program we used in the previous years will no longer be active.
Questions? Visit the Associate Well-Being SharePoint to read FAQ details.
Once registered, get the Sharecare app!
Sharecare support: Call 855-205–4411 (Weekdays 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. PDT and Saturdays 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PDT). Sharecare administers the Blue Zones as Adventist Health well-being platform.