Expert Maternity Care & NICU In Los Angeles
At Adventist Health White Memorial, our guests receive family-centered care in a peaceful healing environment. From expectant mothers that have a low intervention (natural delivery), to high risk moms requiring critical care or healthy newborns to those requiring the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), our team is well equipped, and trained to provide expert clinical and compassionate care. We are a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with the expertise to care for even the smallest babies.
- Welcome Baby program to give moms a personal parent coach that offers support and information during pregnancy and for the first nine months
- Bilingual staff – from classes to coaches to the delivery team – our staff comes from the communities we serve and is prepared to meet the diverse cultural needs of our patients
- Free transportation to and from maternity visits for moms within a 5-mile radius of Adventist Health White Memorial (scheduled one week in advance)
- Free transportation for mom and two adult guests on the day of delivery (within a 10-15 mile radius and scheduled one week in advance for planned C-sections)
- A dedicated entrance for expectant moms
- Large private delivery rooms that can be personalized – from music to lighting levels, a variety of in-room features can be adjusted for mom and baby’s comfort.
- Rooming in for mothers and infants 24 hours a day
- Lactation Specialists
- We are a Baby-Friendly® designated hospital. Learn More
- Skin-to-skin contact immediate after birth
- Postpartum Counseling
Call (323) 422-0413 to learn more about our services or sign up for a virtual maternity tour.