Comprehensive cancer care, close to home
At Adventist Health White Memorial Cecilia Gonzalez De La Hoya Cancer Center, our team is dedicated to helping you on every step of your cancer journey, so you can experience more moments to treasure. Please call us at (323) 260-5825.
Advanced cancer care customized for you
From accurate diagnosis to advanced treatment and ongoing follow-up care and survivorship, our team works together to assess your needs and coordinate your care.
We treat all types and stages of cancer and offer a full range of services, including diagnosis, surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, genetic testing, and mammography/breast cancer care.
- Fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Breast Cancer Early Detection Program for those with no health plan coverage
- Free Latina Breast Cancer Support Group, conducted in Spanish
- Full inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to support your quality of life during treatment
- Free transportation to appointments to the cancer center within a twelve-mile radius
- Bilingual clinical team
- Access to LCSW Oncology Social Worker
- Top of line equipment for Radiation Oncology
- Outpatient Infusion Center
- Most health plans accepted, including Medi-Cal