Doctors can access the Adventist Health intranet through their unique logins. If you are looking for current physician opportunities, please use the link below.
- Physician opportunities
- Provider education website
- Malpractice Claims History and Insurance/Coverage Verification Requests
Doctors can stay up to date with news on their campus by accessing ONE Channel with their unique login.
Community Connect for physicians
Adventist Health now has the ability to offer subsidized Cerner ambulatory software to independent providers who are credentialed members of an Adventist Health facility medical staff.
Changes to the Stark law permit hospitals/health systems to subsidize the cost of certain components of electronic health record technology for independent providers through Dec. 31, 2021.
Adventist Health’s support to your practice includes:
- Pre-implementation readiness assessment and data collection for your practice
- Rapid implementation cycle to minimize disruption to your practice
- Implementation support from project start-up through go-live, including two weeks of post-implementation support
- Workflows designed for your physician practice(s)
- On-site personal training for you and your staff
- Access to a library of computer-based training (HealthStream e-Learning) developed by Adventist Health
- Quick access to patient records from inpatient and remote locations for more coordinated, efficient care
- Enhanced decision support, clinical alerts, reminders and complete patient medical information
- Performance-improving tools, real-time practice reporting
- Legible, complete documentation that facilitates accurate coding and billing
- Interfaces with labs, registries and other EHRs available (at an additional cost)
- Safer, more reliable e-prescribing