Comprehensive, compassionate heart care
When you need heart care, you can trust our experienced team of specialists to be your partner in health.
Adventist Health provides a full range of cardiology services, from lifesaving emergency care to managing chronic heart conditions.
You have access to the expertise of a leading health network, along with compassionate, personalized care.
World-class heart care from a leading health system
Your heart works hard for you, and so does Adventist Health’s cardiology team. We provide expert care to prevent, diagnose, treat and manage heart conditions to help you live a longer, healthier life.
At Adventist Health, you’ll find:
- Expert cardiac care, close to home: Adventist Health serves communities throughout California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii. You have access to multiple cardiology locations and physicians for your convenience. We provide the clinical expertise and advanced technology of a leading health system for all patients, including those in rural areas.
- Multidisciplinary approach: We bring you the expertise of many specialists in one place, including cardiologists, interventionalists, electrophysiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, nurses and rehabilitation specialists. These providers work closely together to coordinate your care, from diagnosis and treatment to postoperative care and rehabilitation.
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment options: Our specialists are experienced in sophisticated procedures and techniques, including minimally invasive and robotically assisted surgery. We stay on the leading edge of cardiology, so you receive the most appropriate, effective care.
- Individual attention: Our team communicates openly with you and puts you at the center of decision making. We help you feel informed and in charge of your heart health.
- Recognized care: Adventist Health hospitals are accredited by the Joint Commission. This accreditation recognizes that we meet the highest standards for safety and quality and are constantly improving patient care.
We know you have choices for your heart care, and we’re honored to earn your trust. The four pillars of Adventist Health guide our approach to care:
- Living God’s love: We provide inclusive, personalized care.
- Future-forward approach: Our team recognizes that the whole person — body, mind, emotions — come together for healing and healthy living.
- Partner in health: We assist patients throughout their experience and help them with preventive care.
- Quality: We take time to gauge feedback and outcomes and work to bring patients the latest advancements for constant improvement.
Expert care for every heart condition
The cardiology specialists at Adventist Health are experienced in treating all types of heart conditions, including complex or severe cases. Conditions we care for include:
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation
- Coronary artery disease
- Valve disease
- Aortic disease
- Women’s heart health
Comprehensive heart care
Whether you need life-saving emergency treatment or management for a chronic heart condition, Adventist Health is here for you. We provide the full range of cardiology services, including:
- General cardiology
- Cardiac diagnosis
- Cardiac emergency care
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiac surgery
- Cardiac rehabilitation