Surgery Types We Offer
More of the care you need, close to home
When your path to wellness includes surgery, you want trusted experts by your side. And that’s precisely what you’ll find at Adventist Health.
You receive services from a team dedicated to your well-being. Many patients with nagging symptoms achieve lasting relief. Our respected surgeons use leading care practices that bring exceptional results.
Healing therapies for a broad range of conditions
You receive expert care along with the personalized attention you’ll only find in highly specialized hospitals, such as ours. We offer:
- Highly skilled team: Our multidisciplinary team includes experienced surgeons, many with additional training in areas such as cancer surgery. Some experts have decades of experience. All surgeons hold themselves to high standards, so you receive safe, effective treatments.
- Minimally invasive surgery: We use laparoscopic and robotic surgery whenever possible. These methods use smaller incisions and special technology for surgery that’s gentler on your body.
- Quick recovery: Many patients undergoing minimally invasive surgery go home the same day.
We use gentle, effective pain medications and help you get out of bed earlier in your recovery. Find out more about same-day surgery and early discharge.
General surgery for common and complex conditions
- Breast cancer
- Chronic obesity
- Heavy periods
- Liver disease
A full range of treatment options
We perform a thorough evaluation to determine your medical needs. Then we develop a personalized care plan that may include:
- Breast surgery
- Digestive disorder surgery
- Gastrointestinal (GI) surgery
- Lung and upper esophageal surgery
- Colorectal disorder and cancer surgery
- Hernia repair