Complete orthopedic services
Don’t let joint pain or injury keep you from enjoying your life. The orthopedics team at Adventist Health offers the care you need to reclaim your freedom. Here you’ll find state-of-the-art technology and compassionate care.
We are dedicated to your complete healing, every step of the way.
Orthopedics care, personalized for you
No matter what kind of orthopedic issue you’re dealing with, you’ve come to the right place.
When you choose Adventist Health for orthopedics care, you’ll find:
- Accurate diagnosis: We use the latest diagnostic technology to get you an answer quickly. The right diagnosis leads to the right treatment.
- Large network: As a comprehensive health system, we have an extensive network of specialists for all your needs. If you require follow-up or additional care, you’ll find it with us.
- State-of-the-art treatment: We offer the latest surgical innovations, including less-invasive and robotic-assisted options. Because not every condition requires surgery, we are also experts at noninvasive treatments.
Patient-centered care: Our extensive patient education process means you’ll always know what to expect. We’re there to support you before, during and after treatment. You are always at the center of decision-making regarding your care.
We offer a full range of diagnostic and treatment options for orthopedic conditions affecting the entire body, including:
- Knee treatments: From medication management to arthroscopic knee surgery and total knee replacement, our orthopedists provide the latest nonsurgical and surgical treatment for knee pain.
- Hip treatments: Our specialists offer everything from medication management and non-invasive treatment options to hip replacement surgery.
- Shoulder treatments: Our orthopedic surgeons perform a high volume of shoulder surgeries: for conditions like shoulder pain, rotator cuff injuries, cartilage tears, dislocations and fractures. We can also recommend physical therapy or alternative treatments.
- Spine treatments: Proper spine care is essential for anyone with back pain or injury. We offer evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to manage spine conditions, from medication to physical therapy and interventional pain treatment. Surgery is recommended only when it make sense for you.
- Elbowtreatments: We treat a variety of conditions from tendinitis or tennis elbow to sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, bursitis and arthritis. Treatment options range from medication management through to physical therapy, and for those who need it, surgical options.
- Foot and ankle treatments: Our team provides comprehensive surgical and nonsurgical care for all types of foot and ankle conditions. Whether you need treatment for plantar fasciitis or ankle replacement surgery, we can help.
- Hand and wrist treatments: Our hand surgeons provide relief from carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis and can perform sensitive replacement surgeries.
- Trauma and fracture care: Orthopedic trauma and broken bones need urgent attention. Our network of specialists has the resources and experience to handle even the most complex trauma injuries.
- Sports medicine: We diagnose athletic injuries quickly and get you treatment options you need to get playing again.
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy: Our large network of rehabilitation providers includes physical therapists, occupational therapists and other professionals dedicated to your recovery.
- Orthopedic imaging: Diagnosis is the first step to healing. Our state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging helps our providers develop the right treatment plan for you.
Orthopedics conditions we treat
Our skilled, compassionate orthopedics experts treat all types of orthopedic conditions and injuries, including:
- ACL injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Frozen shoulder
- Joint pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Tennis elbow
- Torn meniscus
Orthopedic treatments that get results
At Adventist Health, we take care of you. Our hospitals and clinics offer a full range of diagnostic and treatment options for all kinds of orthopedic conditions, including:
Quality orthopedic care, close to home
We’re here to be your partner in health.