Comprehensive, personalized cancer care
If you received a cancer diagnosis, we are your partner in health. The oncology experts at Adventist Health provide a full range of cancer services, from imaging to chemotherapy to surgery to rehabilitation. We work with you to develop a care plan that meets your needs.
Advanced cancer care, customized for you
Cancer can be very treatable, and many people lead full lives after treatment. No matter what type of cancer care you need, you’ll find it at Adventist Health.
- Latest care options: Our team provides advanced diagnostic and treatment options as well as genetic testing. You receive prompt answers and a path forward. We understand your unique needs and customize a treatment plan for you.
- Collaborative team: Our medical, surgical and radiation oncologists work together to develop the most effective care plan for you. We coordinate each stage of your care, from diagnosis and treatment to postoperative care and rehabilitation. You receive the best possible care from a team of experts.
- Patient-centered approach: Compassionate care is at the heart of our oncology services. We focus on patient education and communication, putting you at the center of decision-making. Our oncology nurse navigators guide you through each phase of your treatment and support you every step of the way.
- Whole-person care: We treat the whole person — body, mind, spirit — during your healing process. For example, our nutrition experts guide you with personalized dietary recommendations before, during and after cancer treatment. Our team surrounds you with support to help you feel better, regain strength and remain healthy as you heal.
We offer a full range of diagnostic and treatment options for all types and stages of cancer, including:
- Cancer diagnosis: Assessing the type and stage of cancer so we can plan the treatment that will work best for you
- Chemotherapy: Using powerful medications to kill cancer cells during treatments in our comfortable outpatient infusion centers
- Radiation therapy: Destroying cancer with targeted radiation beams
- Immunotherapy: Using specialized drugs to boost your body’s immune system so it can fight off cancer
- Cancer surgery: Performing advanced procedures to precisely remove the cancer
- Gynecologic oncology: Providing highly specialized care for cancers affecting a woman’s reproductive system
Types of cancer we treat
Our skilled, caring oncology specialists treat all types of cancer, including:
- Bladder cancer
- Breast cancer
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Hematology (blood diseases)
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Thyroid cancer
Learn more about our cancer care
Let us be your partner in better health.