Beyond Loss Grief Support Program
At Adventist Health, we understand there are no easy answers to the experience of loss and grief. Nothing, not even time, can make the pain completely disappear.
Adventist Health's Beyond Loss Grief Support Program is dedicated to helping you find your courage during challenging times. Through a network of support groups, grief counseling and healing activities, our goal is to help guide you through the often-confusing twists and turns of emotions during losses, such as death, divorce, health diagnoses and more.
Beyond Loss offers a variety on-going support groups every week that provide emotional support to those experiencing loss. Highly trained facilitators provide a place of emotional and physical safety for the grieving, while fellow members provide additional support. Click here to view a list of our current grief support groups.
Beyond Loss programs and services include:
- Quarterly Beyond Loss newsletters.
- Weekly bereavement support groups.
- Resources for the bereaved.
- Intervention following traumatic events for individuals, families and communities.
- Education and workshops about grief and loss for group participants.
- A holiday event honoring those who have experienced loss.
Meetings are held online and we are always accepting new members. For more information, please contact Adena Sarkian at BeyondLoss@ah.org
To learn more about the Beyond Loss Grief Support Program at Adventist Health, call the Mission and Spiritual Care department at (818) 409-8008.