Oncology (Cancer Care)
The compassionate cancer care you deserve
A cancer diagnosis can feel overwhelming, but you won’t navigate this journey alone. Adventist Health supports you at every step, from accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment to ongoing follow-up care and survivorship support.
Our skilled providers assess your unique needs and create a personalized care plan.
Compassionate, expert treatment for cancer
Adventist Health offers comprehensive cancer care, close to home. We provide the resources and clinical expertise of a leading health system to all of our patients, including those living in rural communities. Our approach combines sophisticated technology with a warm, caring touch.
At Adventist Health, you’ll find:
- Expert, collaborative team: Our specialty-trained, board-certified physicians work together to provide the most appropriate treatment. You have access to many experts in one convenient location.
- Personalized treatment plan: These skilled providers assess your situation and create a personalized treatment plan that test works best for you.
- Prompt care: We meet your needs with the urgency they deserve. Our team provides prompt diagnosis and treatment, so you get answers quickly and have the best chance of a positive outcome.
- Sophisticated facilities: You receive cancer treatment in a modern, comfortable environment where your needs are our top priority.
- Recognized care: Adventist Health hospitals and clinics are accredited by the Joint Commission. This accreditation recognizes that we meet the highest standards for safety and quality and are constantly improving patient care. Many of our hospitals have been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as “Best Hospitals.”
All care at Adventist Health is based on our pillars:
- Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope: Every member of our team carries out this mission to deliver inclusive, personalized care.
- Future-forward approach: We treat the whole person — body, mind, spirit — to support your healing process.
- Partner in health: Our team offers expertise and resources to support you and your loved ones every step of the way.
- Quality: We take the time to get your feedback and monitor outcomes, so we can continually seek out ways to improve the care you receive.
Types of cancer we treat
Our experienced, compassionate oncology specialists treat all types of cancer, including:
- Bladder cancer
- Breast cancer
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Hematology (blood diseases)
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Thyroid cancer
Our team of experts offers a full range of oncology services for all types and stages of cancer, including:
Learn more about our cancer care
Let us be your partner in better health.