Preparing for your procedure at Adventist Health White Memorial
Thank you for selecting Adventist Health White Memorial to assist you with your healthcare needs.
Hospitalization, whether as an inpatient or outpatient, can be stressful for patients and their families. We have developed this guide to help answer many of your questions and to make your stay at Adventist Health White Memorial or Los Angeles Surgical Center as comfortable and positive as possible.
We are here to provide you with exceptional service that matches our renowned medical care. If you have any questions or special needs, please do not hesitate to speak with your nurse or contact our patient intake department at (310) 268- 5000, ext. 2464.
Click the links below to download the Surgical Patient Checklist and more important information regarding your surgery.
What to bring on the day of your surgery:
- Valid picture ID with your full name and current address
- Home and cell phone number
- Social security information
- Insurance card
- Medications you are currently taking (including dose and frequency)
- Copy of your advance directive (if you have one)
- Name, address and phone number of your designated contact person who will be with you after surgery