Join Adventist Health White Memorial
You’re made for more fulfillment
More career opportunities
You were made for more. More adventures. More growth. More dedication to service for others.
At Adventist Health White Memorial, our associates have the opportunity to join one of the most advanced medical centers in the greater Los Angeles area, serving the community since 1913. As a major teaching hospital, Adventist Health White Memorial also plays an important role in training physicians, nurses and other medical professionals. And we are an employer of choice for the diverse and vibrant community we serve.
Whether you are eager to relocate or want to stay close to home, Adventist Health White Memorial has a career opportunity designed with you in mind.
Learn how love is part of our work
A mission like ours can only be accomplished by the best and brightest team working together. That’s why we welcome you to join us in making communities healthier and happier. You’ll serve alongside other individuals who have chosen careers with Adventist Health because of our vision to inspire health, wholeness and hope. Move beyond loving your job—put your heart into transforming lives.
Why choose Adventist Health White Memorial
Adventist Health White Memorial is one of the most advanced medical centers in the greater Los Angeles area, serving the communities in and near downtown Los Angeles. As a 353-bed major teaching hospital with regionally renowned physicians and highly-trained staff, we provide:
A full range of services including:
- Cardiac and Vascular Care, including a state-of-the-art arrhythmia center
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging
- Intensive Care and Neonatal Intensive Care Level III
- Level II Emergency Services (EDAP facility)
- Oncology Cancer Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Rehabilitation Services, including Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Surgical Services
- Behavioral Medicine
- Women’s and Children’s Services
- The only Cleft Palate Program in East Los Angeles County
- Joint Commission Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Los Angeles County specialty heart attack treatment center
- Family Medicine Residency Program ranked number one in California
- Advanced clinical technology, a center for clinical research and a simulation lab
- Outpatient services in Cardiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Family Medicine
Adventist Health White Memorial Awards
The skill and spirit of our health care professionals have enabled us to establish a reputation for excellence and earn recognitions such as:
- 2019 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Lantern Award (2021-2024)
- California Awards for Performance Excellence’s (CAPE™) Eureka Gold Award
- Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and Target Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll
- Healthgrades 2023 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Healthgrades 2023 Top 10% in the Nation for Orthopedic Surgery, Surgical Care, Gastrointestinal Surgery
- CALNOC Performance Excellence Awards
- American Heart Association Workplace Health Achievement Index
Living in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is one of the most exciting cities in the world. From art and culture, to sports, dining and nightlife – there is something for everyone in this culturally diverse city.
Current employees must use the careers portal, accessible on Connect, to view and apply for open positions. This single sign on feature will create a profile for you using information pulled from Oracle.