We are looking for applicants who fit our mission. These applicants demonstrate commitment to the ideals of family medicine and whole-person care, possess and develop excellent clinical and interpersonal skills and are willing to provide care to the underserved with energy and compassion.
- Active accreditation by ACGME
- Deadline for application is December 15
- Applications must be submitted through ERAS only
- Residency Complement: 4-4-4
- Fully furnished resident suite
- On-call rooms and bathrooms with a shower
- Didactic facility with smartboard
- Complimentary drinks and snacks are provided by Nutritional Services
- Designated physician parking
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation.
- Five years or less since medical school graduation (some exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- U.S. citizen, green card holder or permanent resident status. Applicants requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered.
- Passing USMLE scores with no more than one failed attempt on any of the steps.
- No practice of medicine in CA since medical school graduation.
- Personal statements demonstrating interest in rural family medicine (interest in practicing in a rural area).
Interviews are by invitation only and only qualified applicants will be interviewed. Due to the high volume of applications, telephone calls and emails requesting an interview or inquiring into application status are not accepted. We look forward to reviewing your application.