Compassionate & comprehensive mental health services
Adventist Health Sonora provides professional, compassionate behavioral healthcare services for people dealing with a variety of mental health issues.
Clients seeking behavioral health services have access to both psychiatric medical care and therapy services.
These outpatient behavioral health services at Adventist Health Sonora are widely regarded by healthcare professionals and the community for providing exceptional care to patients and families.
Included in this array of services are:
- Psychiatric consultation and evaluation
- Medication management
- Crisis intervention
- Short-term and long-term therapy services
- Psychological evaluations
- Treatment services for children, adolescent and adults
- Treatment for individuals, couples and families
To learn more about our services, call (209) 536-5135.
For emergency services, call Tuolumne County Behavioral Health at (209) 533-7000 or go to the nearest emergency room.