Join Adventist Health Sonora
You’re made for more fulfillment
More career opportunities
You were made for more. More nature. More fresh air. More small-town life.
At Adventist Health Sonora, our associates have a unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a rural setting while working for an innovative health company that provides the latest medical advances to the Sierra Foothills. We are dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients, associates and entire communities. We believe in caring for every person – mind, body and spirit. Our patients are not numbers, they are our families, friends and neighbors.
Learn how love is part of our work
A mission like ours can only be accomplished by the best and brightest team working together. That’s why we welcome you to join us in making communities healthier and happier. You’ll serve alongside others who have chosen careers with Adventist Health because of our vision to inspire health, wholeness and hope.
Why choose Adventist Health Sonora
We are proud to serve nearly 100,000 residents with an extraordinary team of world-class physicians, top-notch medical technology, caring professionals and award-winning quality. Services include heart care, home health, hospice, intensive care, long term care, obstetrics, orthopedics, spine care and a large network of primary care, rapid care and specialty clinics.
- 72-bed acute care hospital
- 68-bed long-term care
- 30 primary and specialty care offices
- 2 Rapid Care clinics
- Advanced imaging services
- Comprehensive cancer care
- DaVinci and Mako surgical systems
- Rural Health Center
Quality and Performance Recognition
- Earned an “A” Hospital Safety Grade from the Leapfrog Group, spring 2023
- One of just three hospitals in California to earn national recognition as a 2023 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health
- Recognized as one of the top 10% in the nation for patient safety with the 2022 Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades®
- Recognized as a “Best Nursing Home” by U.S. News and World Report and awarded five stars on Medicare’s Nursing Home Compare
- Awarded the Robert A. Warriner III, MD, Center of Excellence designation each year since 2012 at the Center for Wound Care
Living in Tuolumne and Calaveras Counties
Located one hour north of Yosemite National Park, Sonora is beautifully located among some of the west’s greatest outdoor experiences, with a lively downtown and friendly hometown atmosphere.
Here in Tuolumne and Calaveras counties, you can live, work and play. If you love the outdoors – it's all here. Snowboarding and skiing in the winter. Boating, wakeboarding and golfing in the summer. Or enjoy mountain biking, hiking, white-water rafting, fishing, camping and much more year-round.