Repairing spines and restoring lives
The Northern California Spine Institute is a region leader in comprehensive care for the spine, including cutting-edge treatments for a full range of conditions. As part of Adventist Health, NorCal Spine is led by orthopedic spine surgeons Kevin Booth, MD, and Joseph Grant, MD and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist Seneca Storm, MD.
We have earned national recognition for our quality of care with the BlueCross and Blue Shield designation as a Blue Distinction® Center for spine surgery, a distinction given to hospitals with expertise in providing high-quality specialty care. Our experience and advanced treatments mean we’re able to care for even the most complex cases. That’s why, from the Sierra Foothills to the Central Valley, doctors are referring their back and neck pain patients to Northern California Spine Institute.
Talk to your doctor about a referral
Ready to make an appointment? Call (209) 536-5778
Insurances not accepted:
- EPO (unless it is Blue Cross of Blue Shield/Covered California)
When spine pain goes away, life takes it place
Chronic or severe back pain can keep you from doing the things you love most. At Northern California Spine Institute, we don’t just provide treatments for pain relief, we strive to get patients back to living the lives they love.
That’s our commitment to our patients:
- To get you in quickly (we always have time for new patients)
- To provide you with the most advanced treatments available – surgical and non-surgical options
- To minimize the time you spend under anesthesia, lessening risks and speeding recovery
- To be with you at every stage, whether you need diagnostic imaging tests, steroid injections, physical therapy, surgery or all of these and more
Spinal pain causes and treatments
Spine problems and back or neck pain in adults can have a variety of causes – from a spinal cord injury to degenerative disc disease that occurs over time. Arthritis can even cause adult scoliosis – a curvature of the spine that is screened for in childhood.
At Northern California Spine Institute, we work with you to determine the cause of your pain and determine the best treatments to get you back to doing the things you love. Advanced treatments of the cervical (neck) and/or lumbar (lower back) spine include:
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Spinal reconstructive surgery
- Revision surgery
- Treatment of spinal compression fractures
- Therapeutic spine injections
- Spinal fusion and interbody fusion
- Disc replacement
Adventist Health Sonora
Fill out the form to request an appointment
By providing your details, you agree to receive communications such as annual appointment reminders, health education materials, event information and other notifications from Adventist Health.
For more information, you can read our privacy policies in the footer below.