Community Sponsorship and Annual Partnership
Adventist Health would like to be your partner in bringing quality health to the communities we serve in the central San Joaquin Valley. In line with our mission to live God's love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope, we sponsor a limited number of organizations that meet our criteria. The value of these sponsorships ranges from $100 to $1,000, and they are awarded based on the availability of funds and alignment with our mission and values.
About Adventist Health
We are a not-for-profit, faith-based organization that cares for patients through more than 60 sites in Kings, Tulare, Fresno, Madera and Kern counties. The network's hospitals in Hanford, Reedley, Selma and Tulare; over 40 medical offices; and other service sites experience more than 1 million patient interactions a year through more than 3,500 associates. All partnerships should be in line with our network's mission. We strive to improve the health and wellness of those who live in the communities that we serve.
Every three years, our hospitals embark on a journey to listen to the voices of those we care for to ensure that we are giving back in a meaningful and impactful way. While we want to make as big a difference and improvement as possible, we know that we cannot do it alone. We encourage any and all community partner organizations to apply to partner with us on our journey to inspire health, wholeness and hope.
Community Health Needs Assessments and Implementation Strategies:
Mission: Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.
Vision: Compelled by our mission to live God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope, we will transform the health experience of our communities by improving physical, mental and spiritual health; enhancing interactions; and making care more accessible and affordable.
Sponsorship and partnership requests that fall within our focus areas in areas where Adventist Health provides services will be given highest priority.
Our primary focus areas are:
- Access to Care
- Healthy Eating Active Living / Obesity / Diabetes
- Mental Health
Additional focus areas include:
- Economic Security/Homelessness
- Maternal and Infant Health
We are specifically looking for partner organizations with the following objectives:
- Promoting or improving health education, prevention and wellness among all age groups.
- Addressing special or social needs, such as those concerning the homeless, abused, elderly, youth, poor or underserved.
- Promoting and supporting community and spiritual growth.
While we understand the focus of many organizations on single events, we will prioritize annual sponsorships of organizations to ensure that the work of the organization that benefits our communities can continue throughout the year. Each organization can only be awarded one sponsorship per year. If you plan on requesting support multiple times or for multiple events, please apply for the annual sponsorship.
Partnership and Sponsorship Request Procedure
- Complete the online Partnership Request Form.
- All requests will be reviewed and prioritized based on the sponsorship criteria and the budget available. Please allow up to 8 weeks for processing.
- The contact person listed on the Partnership Request Form will be notified via phone or e-mail regarding the status of their request within two weeks of completing the partnership request form.
- Please direct any questions and concerns about our sponsorship process and criteria by emailing AlvareVF@ah.org.