Adventist Health Mendocino Coast’s surgical team brings modern treatments together with expert medical professionals to deliver exceptional care, close to home. Our patient-centered approach means you will always be in capable and caring hands.
Our surgeons perform procedures for many specialty areas, combining training with years of experience to perform outpatient and inpatient procedures.
We take pride in working together to coordinate each stage of patient care — from diagnosis and treatment to postoperative care and rehabilitation. Coordinated care means:
- Your appointments, consultations, procedures and other services are in one convenient location
- Our scheduling team strives to get you scheduled efficiently and quickly with prompt communication
- We communicate with you and your referring physician before and after your surgery and make sure your physician receives detailed notes about your condition
- We provide you and your family with educational information and tools to ensure you have an exceptional patient experience and a quick, successful recovery.
Our surgical services:
- Hernia repair
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Melanoma surgery
- Nissen fundoplication
- Total joint replacement
- Thoracic surgery
- Ventral/incisional hernia repair
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call (707) 964-6910.