Adventist Health’s mission statement of Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope is coupled with a vision to transform the health experience of our communities through collaborative programs, community investments and community outreach. We are inspired by the healing ministry as represented by the life of Jesus Christ and believe we are called to live out our mission intentionally in the communities we serve. In the small towns, suburbs and inner cities we serve, we continue our journey to provide quality healthcare until every person made in God’s image has experienced the best health today, hope for tomorrow, and God’s love that endures forever.
In 2022, Adventist Health provided:
- $67.5 million in free & discounted care
- $25.5 million in community health improvement
- $28.8 million in education and research
- $287.9 million in aid to the underserved
- $442.2 million in aid to older adults
- $183.6 million subsidized community healthcare
- $1.036 billion total
Adventist Health Vallejo Community Benefit Priorities
Address mental health issues, including excessive use of alcohol and drugs, among all ages.
Building a healthy environment requires multiple stakeholders working together with a common purpose. We invite you to explore our health challenges in our communities outlined in these assessment reports. More importantly though, we hope you imagine a healthier region and collectively prioritize our health concerns and find solutions across a broad range of sectors to create communities we all want for ourselves and our children.
Community Benefit Reports
We value your input in our Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy.
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request a paper copy from the Administration/President’s office or by emailing email@example.com.
You may view electronic copies of current and previous community benefit reports below:
- 2023 Community Health Implementation Strategy
- 2022 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2022 Community Health Plan Update
- 2021 Community Health Plan Update
- 2020 Community Health Plan Update
- 2020 Community Health Implementation Strategy
- 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2019 Community Health Plan Update/Annual Report
- 2017 Community Health Plan (Implementation Strategy) & 2016 Update/Annual Report