When you have a procedure at Adventist Health Delano we want your check-in to be as smooth as possible. Please enter into our Main Lobby and register at the Front Desk.
What Should I Bring?
As a patient there are several things you can bring to help when you check in.
- Bring a form of personal identification such as a driver’s license, birth certificate, social security card, etc.
- Bring your Physician’s Order Form. If your physician did not supply you with an order form, please know your physician’s name, telephone number and the type of procedure you are having performed.
- Bring information regarding who to contact in case of an emergency.
- Bring all of your current medications in their labeled bottles.
- Bring your health insurance information.
- If you have Advance Directives or Healthcare Power of Attorney information, please bring it.
- If you are coming for outpatient surgery, remember you will probably need someone to drive you home and stay with you after being discharged.
There are also a few items you should not bring to the Hospital with you such as jewelry, large amounts of cash, other valuables, etc.
If you have questions, please contact our Admitting Department at (661) 725-4800