Mission, Vision & Values
Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.
Compelled by our mission to live God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope, we will transform the health experience of our communities by improving physical, mental and spiritual health; enhancing interactions; and making care more accessible and affordable.
- Be love: Love matters. Treat yourself with love and care so that you are free to love and care for others. Be trustworthy, forgive freely and find common ground.
- Be a force for good: Be courageous. Take action. Whether it is through your position or your passion, work to impact your community for the better.
- Be a mission owner: Own your role, find your talent and know that your contribution is mission critical. Ask yourself, “How do I inspire health, wholeness and hope?”
- Be welcoming: Recognize all people are created equal and embrace them in hospitality as you would a cherished friend.
- Be curious: Seek to understand how things work and why. Innovate and be open to new ideas and approaches. Own your mistakes and learn from them.
- Be brilliant: Leverage your best talents and skills to shine. Make promises and keep them. Always expect the same from others.