Visiting Hours & Guidelines
Updates as of February 11, 2023
- Visiting Hours 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Open Visitation: Two visitors/patient at a time in private rooms. In semi-private rooms, ONLY one visitor at a time for physical distancing.
- All visitors must be at least 18 years old, healthy, and self-screened for absence of fever and other signs and symptoms of infection prior to entering the building.
- All visitors must always wear a well-fitting face mask upon entry and within the facility, unless eating or drinking.
- Once visit is allowed, visitors must go directly to the patient’s room & stay there for duration of the visit.
- Signage will be posted at entry points, and all visitors will be advised
to self-screen before entry. Visitation should be deferred if any of the
following screening criteria are met:
- Signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Confirmed COVID-19 infection
- Close contact with someone with COVID-19
- All visitors must comply with the following Infection Prevention
- Appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as indicated for patients in isolation
- Physical distancing
Visitation Guidelines are subject to change at any time to protect the safety of our patients, visitors, and caregivers.
Thank you for your understanding, and please do your part to remain safe and healthy. Wear a mask, avoid crowds, wash your hands frequently with soap and water, and get your Influenza and COVID-19 vaccine or booster.
View full visitation guidelines:
For more information on visiting guidelines and hours, call (818) 350-5484.