Advanced treatment from experienced oncologists
Cancer services at Adventist Health Glendale is the only cancer program in Glendale to be accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program. As part of these exceptional standards, we encourage and promote communication and cooperation among surgeons, breast reconstruction specialists, medical and radiation oncologists, diagnostic radiologists, pathologists and other cancer specialists, resulting in improved patient care.
The Cancer Center at Adventist Health treats many types and stages of cancer.
Our services include:
- Screenings: Adventist Health offers many screening tools, from routine digital mammograms, breast MRI, colonoscopies, low-cost lung cancer screenings and PSA tests to genetic testing and biopsies.
- Treatment: Our cancer treatment combines the latest in technology with the care and support of a premier cancer center, so you can receive comprehensive care close to home.
- Survivorship programs: These special programs are available to help you and your family cope with the psychological, social, spiritual and physical distresses of cancer.
Awards and certifications
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons
- Designated a Pink Ribbon Facility by Hologic for providing excellence in digital imaging services for women
To learn more about cancer services at Adventist Health or to contact a nurse navigator, call (818) 409-8198.