The Adventist Health Glendale (AHGL) Survivorship Programs offer a warm and inviting place to facilitate healing of the mind, body and spirit for cancer survivors and their families, as well as reduce distress related to a cancer diagnosis and treatment.
All cancer survivorship services are community-supported and offered free to any cancer survivor/patient in Glendale, regardless of where they received treatment.
Our survivorship programs include:
- Ingeborg's Place Apart - Ingeborg's provides a warm, non-clinical environment to help people re-energize and feel 100% supported as they battle a cancer diagnosis.
- Focus on Healing - Provides free access to individual counseling and support groups for any cancer survivor and their loved ones.
- Cancer fitness classes - These exercise classes are designed specially for cancer patients.
- Nurse navigator - The AHGL oncology nurse navigator helps patients find doctors, make appointments, provides guidance and simply anticipates patient and family needs to improve services received throughout the entire cancer treatment process. To get in touch with the nurse navigator, call (818) 409-8198.
- Patient Education and Resource Center - At the AHGL Cancer Center, we want people to know that they are not alone and that their search for the best treatment can stop at AHGL. To reach the Patient Education and Resource Center, call (818) 409-8218.
- Write to Heal - A special workshop designed to help cancer patients cope with the diagnosis of cancer.
- Jewelry-Making - A therapeutic class designed to help cancer patients cope with their diagnosis through art and creativity.
For more information about any of our survivorship programs, call AHGL's Cancer Services at (818) 409-8198.