Back and neck pain are some of the leading causes of work-related absences and disability in the U.S. When you have back or neck pain, getting a fast, accurate diagnosis with the right treatment is vital in avoiding more serious problems in the future.
That's why Adventist Health Glendale created the Spine Institute, a unique treatment center developed for the challenges facing patients suffering from back and neck pain.
Whether you need spine surgery or can be treated with conservative, non-surgical techniques, the Spine Institute at Adventist Health Glendale is here to help. Our comprehensive services include:
- Some of the most experienced spine experts in the area
- Minimally invasive spine surgery, fusions, discectomy, reconstructive surgery
- Spinal stenosis, scoliosis and degenerative spine disease treatment
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Pain management, including medications and injections
- Workers' compensation treatment
- Physical therapy, outpatient rehab and conservative care treatment options
- Nerve conduction studies
- On-site MRI, X-ray and Dexa-Scan imaging
- Hurt At Work Fast Track
Watch the video below to learn more about how Adventist Health Glendale's Spine Institute can help: