When a cancer diagnosis is made, the search for answers begins. That search can often lead cancer patients all over the city, state or even the country, looking for the best treatment options.
Cancer Support Services
At Adventist Health Glendale's (AHGL) Cancer Center, we want cancer patients to know that they are not alone and that their search for the best treatment can stop at AHGL. Call (818) 409-8218 to learn more about our support services.
Cancer Annual Report
Find more information on Cancer Services at AHGL in our cancer annual report.
Learn more about cancer-related conditions by downloading one of our Health Connections brochures.
- Managing Cancer-Related Fatigue
- Relief from Cancer Pain
- Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Understanding Chemotherapy
- Managing Cancer-Related Pain
- Understanding Nutrition & Cancer
Click on any of the links below for more information about treatment options and other topics relating to cancer.
- National Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society
- Oncology Nursing Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Oncology Today
- Carcinoid Cancer Foundation, Inc.
- Mesothelioma Prognosis
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance
Click here for healthy, cancer-fighting recipes.
To learn more about Cancer Services at AHGL, call (818) 409-8198.