The Birth Center is a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility connected to Adventist Health Hanford. Expectant mothers will enjoy nice views, while relaxing in their own private rooms that include a shower and bathroom. Expectant fathers and other family members can enjoy the same spacious area with a comfortable couch and television.
Our Birth Center design focuses on patient experience and includes the following:
- 11 private labor and delivery rooms
- Two surgery suites
- Six-bed neonatal intensive care unit operated by Valley Children’s Healthcare
- 16 postpartum rooms
- Café with specially trained baristas
- A Baby’s Closet Gift Shop
- Public courtyard that features a bronze sculpture of Jesus
All of our staff are specially trained in the areas of maternity and newborn care. Our goal is to provide the safest and most memorable birth experience possible.
Bringing a new life into the world is one of life’s most special moments. Our staff help make the experience comfortable and memorable by providing the amenities that help families feel confident about the process.
We help your special delivery by offering:
- Spacious delivery rooms with private bathrooms
- Couches and other comfortable seating for family members
- Education about breastfeeding - Classes available
Adventist Health Hanford’s Birth Center has a Baby-Friendly designation, which means the team is prepared to help mothers and babies successfully achieve breastfeeding goals.
Adventist Health Hanford’s Birth Center is located at 115 Mall Drive
Hanford, California. Our department is open 24 hours a day and can be
reached by phone at