Your Birth Experience
Your baby’s birth day is one you’ll remember for the rest of your life. At the Adventist Health Hanford Birth Center, your physicians, nurses and staff are committed to making that day the best it can be for you and your loved ones. Our Birth Center was designed with your family’s comfort and safety in mind.
This website is designed to help guide you through the delivery process and answer common questions. If you have additional questions, please feel free to call the Birth Center at (559) 537-1800.
Features and services include:
- Beautiful environment
- Large, private rooms
- Sleeping chair
- Experienced physicians and staff
- Obstetrician-gynecologist and anesthesiologist at hospital 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Variety of pain control options
- Vaginal birth after C-section (VBAC)
- Breastfeeding support
- Mom and baby in room
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), operated by Valley Children’s Hospital
- Cafeteria and café
- Gift shops
- Shampoo and soap
- Diapers and wipes
Learn more about what to expect before your delivery by clicking here.