A primary care membership program treating the whole person
The lifestyle medicine institute is now a wellness membership program. Patients can closely partner with their provider on their healthcare journey through more in-depth visits, advanced screenings, access to specialists and custom plans that are developed to reach your personal health goals.
This one-to-one, personalized care requires membership into the program.
The wellness membership program provides many associated benefits, which include:
- Visits in the same convenient medical office with minimal wait time
- Same-day or next-day appointment availability
- Direct access to provider team via email
- Longer, more in-depth visits that include lifestyle/health assessment, full lab review and customized wellness plans
- Additional health resources, such as sleep pattern review, and access to a new body composition machine to help with weight loss and fitness goals
- Personalized lifestyle education
- Access to physician/patient library and reading recommendations for specific health concerns
- Expedited access to specialists, as needed
- Accessible healthcare to lower-income families
Lifestyle Medicine Wellness Program
The Lifestyle Medicine Wellness Program is currently at capacity for membership. To join the wait list, please sign up here. We will reevaluate membership and review the wait list in February/March 2022.
Peggy Thomas, MSN, ACNP-BC, CNS, internal medicine expert is here to lead you on your wellness journey by integrating lifestyle habits, such as nutritious cooking, diet education, prescribed exercise, and relaxation techniques to reduce stress. Peggy is committed to treating the whole person through lifestyle medicine and is dedicated to helping patients get healthy.
Internal & Lifestyle Medicine
Peggy Thomas is an experienced Nurse Practitioner with a passion for lifestyle medicine. She earned her Master of Science Degree in Nursing at University of California Los Angeles and her Bachelor of Nursing degree at California State University in Carson, CA.
Previously, Peggy supported the TakeTEN program at Adventist Health St. Helena, working especially with diabetic clients and those with nicotine dependence. She has provided services in the Adventist Health system since 2009. Prior to her work with us, she offered specialty care to patients in both acute care hospital settings and an advanced internal medicine outpatient clinic.