Adventist Health’s mission statement of Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope is coupled with a vision to transform the health experience of our communities through collaborative programs, community investments and community outreach. We are inspired by the healing ministry as represented by the life of Jesus Christ and believe we are called to live out our mission intentionally in the communities we serve. In the small towns, suburbs and inner cities we serve, we continue our journey to provide quality healthcare until every person made in God’s image has experienced the best health today, hope for tomorrow, and God’s love that endures forever.
Adventist Health Castle is honored to have won the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award in 2017. This prestigious award recognizes the excellent patient care that our staff provides on a continual basis to our patients. However, the quest for quality does not stop at our patients.
Adventist Health Castle is also proud of our commitment to community health with the Wellness and Lifestyle Medicine center which offers an array of health education and lifestyle-enrichment resources to keep Windward families healthy and fit. Classes, support groups, activities, events and health screenings are open to the public and provided free or at a nominal charge.
Some of the classes include “Eat Well for Life” cooking classes, diabetes education, nutritional counseling, fitness classes, smoking cessation services and support groups.
Adventist Health Castle is committed to improving the health of our community and the lives of our community.
In 2022, Adventist Health provided:
- $67.5 million in charity care
- $25.5 million in community health improvement
- $28.8 million in education and research
- $287.9 million in Medicaid
- $442.2 million in Medicare
- $206.4 million subsidized health services
- $1.058 billion total
Community Benefit Reports
We value your input in our Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy.
Please send comments to email@example.com.
You may request a paper copy from the Administration/President’s office or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may view electronic copies of current and previous community benefit reports below:
- 2023 Community Health Implementation Strategy
- 2022 Community Health Plan Update
- 2022 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2021 Community Health Plan Update
- 2020 Community Health Plan Update
- 2020 Community Health Implementation Strategy
- 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2019 Community Health Plan Update/Annual Report
- 2017 Community Health Plan (Implementation Strategy) & 2016 Update/Annual Report