Due to COVID-19 the volunteer program has been suspended but we are still receiving applications. All new applications will be processed when the volunteer program restarts again. Thank you for your interest.
To be a volunteer at Adventist Health Castle, you need to meet a few minimum requirements. You must:
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Commit to a minimum of six months of service, or to a period as a summer volunteer
- Be able to volunteer for one four-hour shift per week (but you cannot volunteer for more than twelve hours per week)
- Have a current 2-Step TB test (two separate TB tests done within the last year) or a chest X-ray (when appropriate)
- Have medical clearance from a physician (a form will be provided)
- Wear full-length white slacks, jeans, or scrub pants; and wear covered shoes and socks of any color.
Please be advised that we conduct criminal background and sex offender checks on all volunteers.
Individuals who are recovering from alcohol/chemical dependency or any behavioral disorder will be eligible to participate in the volunteer program after at least one year of continuous recovery.
How Do I Apply?
It’s easy. You apply to be a volunteer at Adventist Health Castle by completing our on-line volunteer application form.
Please click here, and then follow the instructions.