340B Prescription Drug Program
The 340B Prescription Drug Program supports our role as a safety-net
provider in offering vital healthcare services in the communities we
serve. The program is only for hospitals that provide a high level of
services to low-income individuals or serve isolated rural communities. Learn more about Adventist Health Portland Community Benefit and contributions.
Adventist Medical Center Portland is a 302-bed hospital serving residents on the east side of Portland/Vancouver.
The 340B program allows us to have programs and services such as:
- Financial assistance for patients who can’t afford prescriptions
- 17 free mini-clinics for uninsured and underinsured
- Free vaccinations to vulnerable populations
- Provide access to specialty care
- Funds other medical services for vulnerable populations