If you need a physician or specialist for any reason, please contact our Physician Referral number at (323) 265-5050.
Adventist Health White Memorial (AHWM) is taking steps to bring health — in every sense of the word — to the communities we serve. Our community outreach includes:
- Low-cost childcare services at the MAOF/AHWM Rainbow Children's Center
- Free and low-cost health classes and screenings.
- Annual holiday outreach activities, including toy drive and donations for the homeless
- Assistance with Medi-Cal and other health plans
- Mexican American Opportunity Foundation - Senior Assistance Program
- Transportation for hospital appointments (restrictions apply, subject to availability)
Learn more about how Adventist Health White Memorial invests in the community.