If you have concerns about your care…
We are committed to providing you with excellent service. If you feel we aren’t meeting that commitment, please follow this complaint/grievance process to resolve your concern:
- Talk with the individual involved. They should do all they can to resolve your concern.
- If that doesn’t resolve your issue, please talk with that individual’s supervisor.
- If you still have concerns, talk with the director of the department about your concern, and how we can best resolve your issue.
- If we still haven’t taken care of your concern, please contact our Adventist Health Lodi Memorial care concern line at (209) 339-7400.
- If your concern cannot be resolved through the organization, you can contact either the State of California Department of Public Health or The Joint Commission with your concern.