Start or expand your health care career in the Rose City
Looking for a fresh start in the fresh air? We’re immediately hiring for full-time and per diem nonclinical positions in Portland, Oregon.
Come experience life just minutes from the Columbia River Gorge, an hour from the country’s only year-round skiing and snowboarding, and a short drive to Oregon’s pristine ocean beaches.
"I have continued to grow and become further embedded in different areas of expertise and departments across the organization being mentored by likeminded leaders who care just as much for me, my career, as they do their own."
- Kyle Sims, operations manager
Nonclinical service areas
Administrative support: Our clinical teams in the hospital and across our network of 27 clinics depend on administrative support for many functions, including:
- Clinic reception
- Customer care
- Executive and administrative assistance
- Finance and business office
- Hospital telecommunications
- Hospital unit administrative assistance
- Human resources and talent acquisition
- Medical billing and coding
- Patient access
Operations: Keeping our clinical programs safe, efficient and effective depends on our operations associates working in and managing many important aspects, such as:
- Food and nutrition services
- Materials management and supply chain
- Performance improvement
- Sterile processing
Partner opportunities: Learn more about our partners who provide important on-site support, like: