Adventist Health is a faith-inspired, nonprofit integrated health system serving communities on the West Coast and Hawaii. Founded on Adventist heritage and values, Adventist Health provides care in hospitals, clinics, home care agencies, hospice agencies and joint-venture retirement centers in both rural and urban communities.
Our compassionate and talented team includes associates, medical staff physicians, allied health professionals and volunteers driven in pursuit of one mission: living God's love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope. Together, we are transforming the American healthcare experience with an innovative, yet timeless, whole-person focus on physical, mental, spiritual and social healing to support community well-being.
Living God's love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.
- Be love: Love matters. Treat yourself with love and care so that you are free to love and care for others. Be trustworthy, forgive freely and find common ground.
- Be a force for good: Be courageous. Take action. Whether it is through your position or your passion, work to impact your community for the better.
- Be a mission owner: Own your role, find your talent and know that your contribution is mission critical. Ask yourself, “How do I inspire health, wholeness and hope?”
- Be welcoming: Recognize all people are created equal and embrace them in hospitality as you would a cherished friend.
- Be curious: Seek to understand how things work and why. Innovate and be open to new ideas and approaches. Own your mistakes and learn from them.
- Be brilliant: Leverage your best talents and skills to shine. Make promises and keep them. Always expect the same from others.
Compelled by our mission to live God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope, we will transform the health experience of our communities by improving physical, mental and spiritual health; enhancing interactions; and making care more accessible and affordable.
Top physicians are choosing to build their future with us because of our diverse locations, multiple employment models and physician driven culture that continually works on improvements and is accountable for results. Our physicians play a key role in Adventist Health’s commitment to being a leader in mission focus, quality care and fiscal strength. Every individual, regardless of his/her personal beliefs, is welcome in our facilities and we are eager to partner with members of other faiths to enhance the health of the communities we serve.
Seventh-day Adventist Healthcare
The Seventh-day Adventist Church has long been a promoter of prevention and whole person care. While Adventist Health is based on the West Coast, multiple entities make up Seventh-day Adventist healthcare across the entire United States.
Adventist Health has a brochure that briefly explains Seventh-day Adventist beliefs.
Additional questions? Please contact us.