For more than 50 years, Adventist Health Tillamook has been caring for the people of Tillamook County. The generosity of people caring for people through their financial contributions continues to help fulfill our mission of providing excellence in physical, mental and spiritual healing to our community.
You are invited to partner with our Foundation by investing financial support that helps to improve the health and well-being of our neighbors and communities.
Gifts and grants inspire health, wholeness and hope in the following ways around our community:
- Ambulance: Keeping our emergency medical services at peak performance helps to save lives all around Tillamook County.
- Children's health: From the Multi-Mod Early Childhood Screening Fair to car seat safety checks and "First Tooth" dental outreach, early intervention helps Tillamook County children thrive.
- Faith in Action: Offering hope and support to people of all ages who have chronic illness and ability challenges through in-home volunteers and Wellspring Respite Day Center.
- Hospice: Compassionate care through home-based services provides dignity and relieves suffering of individuals in the last months of their life.
- Community Well-being: Seventy percent of good health comes from wise choices about nutrition, physical activity and social connections. In partnership with Tillamook County Wellness, join us in making healthy happen!