Hearing tests, hearing aid fittings and more
Your hearing directly impacts your speech and language and is a key part of communication. Your inner ear is essential to your sense of balance.
Adventist Health Tillamook provides state-of-the-art professional care to help you with hearing and balance problems. We also help you avoid these issues by offering screening programs.
Daniele Ruhter MS, CCCA, FAAA, is a clinical audiologist with more than 16 years of experience. Daniele is passionate about helping patients of all ages with hearing, speech and balance problems. She also helps equip patients with hearing aids to improve their quality of life.
Audiology services offered include:
- Hearing tests for children and adults
- Hearing aids and assistive learning devices for children and adults
- Accommodation recommendations for children with hearing loss
- Balance evaluations for adults
- Custom swim plugs and ear plugs
Medical Office – Plaza
1100 Third St., Tillamook
Medical Office – Lincoln City
1105 S.E. Jetty Ave., Suite C, Lincoln City
To make an appointment, call (503) 815-2292.