Tillamook heart care offering emergency and preventative cardiology treatments
Having expert heart care available locally is important to you and your family. That is why we offer convenient, local appointments with a board-certified cardiologist and a hospital staffed for 24/7 rapid response to your cardiac emergency.
Physician cardiology services in Tillamook
Our cardiology services include:
- Consultation and treatment of coronary artery disease, angina, heart rhythm problems, hypertensive heart disease and valve disease
- Follow-up care after interventional cardiac services
- Evaluation and adjustments as needed for pacemakers and other internal cardiac devices
Cardiac care services available in Tillamook include:
- 24/7 Emergency Room at Adventist Health Tillamook
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Cardiac stress tests, both traditional treadmill tests and those using nuclear medicine
- Holter monitor, a portable 24- and 48-hour heart activity monitor
- 30-day event monitoring that records cardiac activity in the event of any heart abnormality
- Arterial blood-gas testing
Referrals for interventional cardiology services
Through our partnership with Adventist Health Portland and Northwest Regional Heart & Vascular, we are able to refer our patients to a state-of-the-art facility with world-class cardiac specialists who will work with your local cardiologist to ensure continuity of care on your road to recovery.