Your partner in bone and joint care
At Adventist Health Tillamook, we provide patients with comprehensive, high-quality orthopedic services. We treat both simple and complex orthopedic conditions, from minor aches and pains to chronic joint pain.
We perform joint replacement surgeries using the latest and most trusted methods available. You will never be left alone — our team will guide you through the entire process and make sure you know exactly what needs to happen next in order to make the most complete recovery possible.
Beyond joint surgery, our orthopedic center also offers treatment for arthritis and work injuries, hand surgery, sports medicine, pre-surgical education and post-treatment support. We are committed to helping you achieve an optimal recovery, so you can get back to moving again.
If you’ve been living with joint pain, arthritis, a sports injury or another orthopedic condition that keeps you from living life to its fullest, our team can help. Relieving pain and restoring mobility utilizing the most advanced treatment options available is the mission of our team. To each and every patient we treat, we dedicate ourselves to help you live pain free, so you can get back to living life to its fullest again.
- Highly-skilled orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Brett LaFleur and the team have earned a reputation for providing exceptional, high-quality care using the latest minimally invasive techniques for treating conditions of the hip, knee and shoulder and other sports-related conditions.
- Full continuum of orthopedic care. From diagnosis to medication management, to the latest minimally invasive surgical treatment options through to rehabilitation and recovery, our team is with you every step of the way.
- A dedicated nurse navigator. We believe that we are partners in your health. Heather Clark, RN, our orthopedic nurse navigator, coordinates your care and provides education and access to our provider team while educating you on your treatment plan and your role as the most important member of the care team.
- Exceptional quality and outcomes. According to Clinical Outcomes and Data Engineering, a third-party source that researches patient satisfaction, 94% of Dr. LaFleur’s patients reported being very satisfied with their hip surgery and 95% of his patients reported being very satisfied with their knee replacement surgery.
Our experienced, compassionate orthopedic team takes pride in providing comprehensive orthopedic care for many orthopedic conditions, including:
- Achilles tendon issues
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Frozen shoulder
- Hip fractures
- Hip pain
- Joint pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
Our team offers a full range of orthopedic services, including:
- Total knee replacement
- Meniscus surgery
- Bursitis treatment
- Hip fracture
- Hip resurfacing
- Total hip replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Fracture repair
- Tendon/ligament repair
- Shoulder repair
- Reverse shoulder arthroplasty or replacement
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal issue and management
- Return to participation decisions and management
- Exercise fitness testing and exercise prescription
- Injury diagnosis
- Diagnostic imaging
An experience worth sharing
Read how our orthopedics experts are changing lives right here on the Oregon coast from patients.
For the better part of two decades, the person Eric Johnston knew himself to be began to slowly disappear. As the physical pain from an arduous life spent doing manual labor increased, the ease with which even simple daily tasks could be done decreased. By the time he was referred to Dr. Brett LaFleur for a consultation, Eric needed a cane to get around, if he chose to move at all.
Jerry Dove, Former County Commissioner
Jerry wasn’t looking forward to more knee surgery. But he was taking two pain pills a day for knee pain. The pain became debilitating and was keeping him from doing the things he wanted to do such as exercise or yard work. Jerry decided to talk with Brett LaFleur, MD, orthopedic surgeon.
Adventist Health Tillamook
Fill out the form to request an appointment
By providing your details, you agree to receive communications such as annual appointment reminders, health education materials, event information and other notifications from Adventist Health.
For more information, you can read our privacy policies in the footer below.