Orthopedics in the Yuba-Sutter region
Skilled bone and joint specialists to get you back to enjoying more
Dealing with an orthopedic condition can slow you down, but we can help get you moving again. Adventist Health supports you with precise diagnosis, personalized treatment and education along the way.
Take your first step towards improved joint health
Our expert orthopedic surgeons are committed to caring for your mind, body and spirit as you heal, so you have the best possible outcome.
The clinic offers general orthopedics, sports medicine, elective joint replacement (such as knee, hip and shoulder) and joint preservation and arthroscopic surgery. Many procedures can now be minimally-invasive, allowing for shorter recovery time. Joint pain, a torn meniscus, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, and the crippling effects of arthritis are just a few of the conditions we treat.
Top-quality orthopedic care from an expert team
Whether from accidents, aging or active sports, a person’s bones and joints can take a beating. In fact, the entire musculoskeletal system — bones, joints, muscles, cartilage, nerves — can be affected by trauma, injury, infection, degenerative diseases and congenital disorders.
Pain or injury shouldn't keep you from enjoying life to the fullest. The orthopedics team at Adventist Health provides comprehensive surgical and nonsurgical services for Yuba-Sutter residents.
At Adventist Health, you’ll find:
- Custom treatment: Our orthopedic surgeons bring expert treatment for conditions affecting bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments. They diagnose your problem and create a treatment plan just for you.
- Exceptional, personalized care: Adventist Health and Rideout is accredited by the Joint Commission, which means that our hospital and clinics meet the highest standards of care and constantly strive to stay at the forefront of advanced treatment options.
- Advanced care, close to home: Our team has the latest training in minimally-invasive, muscle-sparing approaches. That means faster recovery and less pain. Surgery takes place at the Adventist Health and Rideout Medical Center in Marysville, and all of our surgeons are board-certified or board-eligible in orthopedics and have extensive training.
- Support for every patient: We empower you to take charge of your health. We make sure you get the education and information you need to understand your condition and treatment. When you know what to expect, you’ll get better results.
Our orthopedic services
Adventist Health and Rideout offers the most comprehensive and innovative solutions for pain in your hips, knees, shoulders elbows, feet and ankles. Our services include:
- Fractures and other general orthopedics
- Hip, knee and shoulder joint replacement and revision
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Arthroscopic shoulder and knee treatment
- Soft tissue repair – joint and non-joint
- Sports medicine
- Trauma orthopedic care, provided in partnership with Surgical Affiliates Acute Care Surgery
Our orthopedic and sports-medicine experts accept most insurance plans and are ready to see you now. So you can quickly be pain-free and back to doing more.
For more information, call
370 Del Norte Avenue, Suite 201 | Yuba City
Adventist Health Rideout
Fill out the form to request an appointment
By providing your details, you agree to receive communications such as annual appointment reminders, health education materials, event information and other notifications from Adventist Health.
For more information, you can read our privacy policies in the footer below.