Compassionate care guided by faith
Adventist Health Simi Valley's community cancer program provides a variety of inpatient and outpatient services, as well as support and education within the hospital and in the community at large. As part of Adventist Health Simi Valley's mission, we strive to provide effective medical care that also offers love, compassion and hope to our patients and their families.
Patient care is provided for both inpatients and outpatients in the main hospital building and in the Outpatient Care Center. Services include:
- Diagnostic imaging (biopsy, CT, mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, PET/CT, ultrasound, X-ray)
- Gastrointestinal (GI) lab (colorectal screening)
- Surgery (inpatient and outpatient)
- Chemotherapy, administered by certified chemotherapy nurses
- Lung cancer screening
- Radiation oncology
- Clinical nutrition services provided by a registered dietitian
The Nancy Reagan Breast Center is proud to offer digital technology, the most current technology used in the field of mammography. Learn more about the advantages of digital mammography at the Nancy Reagan Breast Center.
The future of cancer care
Adventist Health Simi Valley is committed to ongoing improvement of cancer care for our community. Future plans include expanded services and facilities to help us provide the most technologically advanced services possible.
To learn more about cancer, visit the American Cancer Society website.