Education and Training Center
Adventist Health Tillamook's education and training center is available to the community for medical education and training needs.
Who could benefit from the Adventist Health Tillamook Education and Training Center?
Medical center associates, EMS, fire departments, healthcare providers, first responders, medical facilities, schools, colleges and more. The education and training center has multiple resources available to provide various levels of training.
- Simulation: high fidelity and medium fidelity simulation manikins with the ability to simulate real life scenarios from basic to advanced.
- Multiple anatomical models for teaching and demonstration.
- Medical tools and resources utilized in training of clinical and medical staff at various levels of experience as well as first responders.
- Comfortable environment for smaller groups.
- Small library of medical textbooks for reference.
Call (503) 815-2409 to schedule your next medical training at Adventist Health Tillamook Education and Training Center.