Trusted healthcare providers for your whole family
At each of our Adventist Health medical offices, our team of primary care and family medicine professionals has one goal: to provide compassionate personal, comprehensive and continuing care for each member of your family, from prenatal to senior care. Find a medical office near you.
Be a hero and get vaccinated!
Schedule an appointment at your local Adventist Health medical office to get your COVID-19 vaccine or flu shot and let us help you protect your friends, family and community today.
Concerned about the coronavirus? Learn more about Adventist Health Tillamook's coronavirus preparedness.
Our primary care and family medicine services include:
- Annual physical wellness exams
- Newborn and pediatric care
- Well-child exams
- Sports physicals
- Behavioral health: ADD and ADHD
- Counseling services
- Care for high blood pressure, weight management, medications
- Diabetes management
- Birth control
- Women's health services
- Pre-employment and DOT physicals
- Worker's compensation medical care
- Adult and child immunizations and boosters: tetanus, flu, pneumonia and shingles
- Minor surgical procedures including: lesion, mole and wart removal, stitches and circumcisions
- Hospital follow-up and pre-operative exams
- Screening for abuse: Ann Batchelder FNP, is Tillamook County's sexual assault nurse examiner
- And much more
Referrals are made to specialists such as audiology, cardiology, orthopedics, podiatry, urology and more when needed.