Primary care providers specializing in treatments for adults
We have highly skilled and board-certified internal medicine physicians at our medical offices in Manzanita and Tillamook. They specialize in the diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of adult diseases. They generally function as primary care providers for adults over the age of 18 and are able to care for all of your nonsurgical needs and provide referrals in case of specialty and surgical care. The providers also help patients understand how to prevent disease and meet their personal healthcare goals.
Internal medicine and primary care services
- Annual physical wellness exams
- Care for: cough, urinary tract infections, edema (swelling), blood pressure, weight management
- Immunizations and boosters: flu, pneumonia, shingles, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap)
- Treatment for complex conditions: heart conditions, lung disease
- Works closely with hospice and home health
- Hospital follow-ups
- Pre-operative exam
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy consults
Referrals made to specialists as needed.