Patient Room Accommodations
We strive to provide the very best care to our patients in a healing environment that ensures the highest quality of care, offers comfort in uncertain times, and inspires clinical innovation. As Bakersfield's comprehensive health care facility, our hospital includes 254 rooms, with more than 80 percent being private.
At Adventist Health Bakersfield, our foremost concern is to provide whole-person care in an environment that offers physical comfort to our patients and their families. We aim to make sure that your stay in our hospital is a positive experience.
- Flat screen TVs in every room.
- A window in every room to provide direct sunlight
- Spacious bathrooms that provide room to maneuver a walker, wheelchair or receive assistance.
- Private climate control in each room for optimum individual comfort.
- Reclining chairs and cots that provide accommodations for up to two overnight guests.
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hospital.
- A customized whiteboard in each room allowing patients to note their name, preferred meal times, rate pain management and much more.
If you have questions or concerns about your room, please alert your nurse or another caregiver or call our Patient Relations representative at (661) 869-5692.