Bakersfield Wound Care
At any given time, almost 6 million Americans suffer from chronic wounds. Some wounds are associated with complications from diabetes and other related vascular disorders, while others are caused by pressure or trauma. These wounds can cause severe health risks and may result in life-threatening infections, possible amputation and debilitating health conditions.
With the state-of-the-art treatment available at the Adventist Health Wound Care and Hyperbaric Therapy Center, people with slow-healing wounds no longer have to suffer. Our Wound Care Center’s comprehensive approach can heal wounds that have resisted other treatments. We can help you avoid loss of limbs, reduce the incidence of recurrence and return you to a healthier, more productive life.
The path to healing
If you suffer from a chronic or non-healing wound, the Adventist Health Wound Care and Hyperbaric Therapy Center is conveniently located at 2603 H Street, just across the street from our main medical center. Call us directly at (661) 863-2620 or speak to your physician. Fax: (661) 863-2622.
We will work with you and your doctor to deliver:
- Advanced therapies
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Proven clinical protocols
- An individualized, comprehensive plan of care that brings you the most appropriate and effective treatments for your particular needs
- Assessment and ongoing care by our highly skilled team of wound care specialists, including an RN case manager who will oversee every aspect of your healing plan
- Thorough training for you and your family on caring for the wound at home, including dressing (bandage) changes and how to protect the wound from further injury
- Educational materials and resources related to prevention, nutrition, hygiene and other key topics for you and your family
- Ongoing communication so that your primary care doctor can stay up-to-date on all aspects of your healing
For more details about the process of being treated at the Adventist Health Wound Care and Hyperbaric Therapy Center, click here.
A national family of experts
The Adventist Health Wound Care and Hyperbaric Therapy Center is among nearly 600 network members of Healogics, the nation's largest company specializing in chronic wound care.
Our Adventist Health Wound Care and Hyperbaric Therapy Center physician team includes:
- Dr. Rachael Williams, Medical Director
- Dr. Hector De Jesus, Hyperbaric Credentialed
- Dr. Kyle Huber, Wound Care Podiatrist
- Dr. Benjamin Suh, Wound Care Podiatrist
Adventist Health Wound Care and Hyperbaric Therapy Center
2603 H Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301