Quest Imaging in Kern County
Comprehensive imaging services
Quest Imaging at Adventist Health Bakersfield has three locations to better serve Kern County residents. When you first walk into any of our Quest locations, you’ll immediately notice the beautiful amenities and the friendly staff. Best of all, Quest offers cutting-edge technology, reducing wait times and allowing for faster diagnosis.
- An intimate Women’s Center with spa-like features
- Private patient registration and consultation rooms
- The all-new Breast Center, offering comprehensive treatment for malignant and benign breast tumors
- Expert radiologists all certified by the American Board of Radiology in a number of sub-specialties
- Three locations to better serve Bakersfield and the outlying communities of Kern County
- Convenient, extended evening and weekend hours
Services not available at all locations.
Technology at Quest Imaging centers includes:
- All-digital technology, which reduces wait times for patients and physicians
- 3D mammography proven to be 41 percent more effective at detecting breast cancer
- 3 Tesla MRI, which allows for high-quality vascular imaging with shorter exam times and faster diagnosis
- PET/CT with high-definition image quality that is accessible to all patients and minimizes radiation exposure
- Digital X-ray offered in a patient-friendly design allows for the shortest exam times possible and quick transfers to physician offices
Referring providers/offices can also fax an imaging scheduling request to (661) 633-2500.