Support and Wellness
Holistic Care for the Whole Cancer Experience
When you have cancer, symptoms and side effects can be tough to deal with, no matter how strong you are. That’s why we offer a number of ways to help you manage the physical, mental and emotional challenges of cancer treatment.
Some of the ways we help include:
- Spiritual support: Prayer and spiritual guidance is available for you and your family, no matter what your personal faith, religion or beliefs.
- Art therapy: This is about much more than creating works of art. We guide you in the process of making art in a way that improves your physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Cancer support groups: Our support groups offer a safe space for you to get and give the support only those going through cancer can offer.
- MediYoga: This relaxed and specialized form of yoga is designed especially for cancer patients and survivors. Gentle stretches and guided breathing bring both physical and mental improvements.
- Nutritional counseling: Our nutritionists work with you to plan meals that will fuel your body and spirit during your fight with cancer.
- Pharmacy: Your pharmacist is specially trained in cancer care and can help you with medications to help with side effects as well as treat disease.